Sunday, September 7, 2008

My first post

Hello Peeps!

I am a newbie to the scene but not new to the blogging experience. I am hoping to keep you coming back for more and hopefully you will visit my other blogs too.

My home base is http://innersanctum.blogstream.com

I am a fun loving gal who is full of positive energy and life. I've certainly seen my share of negativity and am determined to not live there anymore which is why I focus on positive healing energy. Life is too short to be miserable so my philosophy is to enjoy each and every moment that life gives to us.

Hmmm what else can I tell you about me? I am a survivor of life whose interest include Native American shamanism, drumming, and meditation. I am a proud lesbian who has been in the same relationship with my beautiful Lovie for nearly 25 years. You'll hear me refer to her often. My passions are writing and photography and artwork in all kinds of mediums. I paint in oil and watercolors as well as work in pastels and work with clay to sculpt figures.

I write alot of poetry, fictional stories and am working on my autobiography. I am an abuse survivor, although I am doing much better than just surviving. I am Thriving! I love nature and my native power animal is a polar bear. I adore polar bears and collect them. Not live ones of course. I have a great sense of humor and am not afraid to show it and laugh at myself.

I work in the optical industry although that is not my passion, I do enjoy the work I do on a daily basis. I've been with the same company for over 19 years.

That's about it on my end....

Now what about you? Tell me something interesting about you? After all how are we going to get to know each other better?

Okay, that's it for now... Oh one more thing. I always close with a nice bear hug. Everybody needs a hug once in a while right?

Til next time,

Bear Hugs,
PolarB ;)

1 comment:

Canada Calling said...

Hey there PolarB I have joined too come on by .
Gloria